This cleanse/detox is especially beneficial early to late spring. However, it’s doable, literally, any time of year and highly recommended for those who want to jump start weight loss and for those who’ve never done a cleanse or detox.
Ayurvedically speaking, spring is a time of renewal and a natural time of letting go – the perfect time to allow the seasonal changes to work with your body rather than against!
You might notice that many people suffer in the spring from allergies, extra congestion and mucus in the body. This is, in large part, due to the accumulation of toxins or Ama (in Ayurveda). Your body is naturally trying to get rid of them. Taking the time to cleanse during the spring will short step this process and help circumvent (and maybe even prevent) allergies and congestion.
Then there’s weight loss.
It’s a biggy!
We tend to collect and store extra fat in our tissues during the winter months.
This cleanse/detox is perfect for you if:
- You know you need to do a cleanse/detox but never attempted it because you don’t want to starve yourself .
- You have congestion and/or allergies that you’d like relief from.
- Your waistline keeps expanding even though you eat a healthy diet and exercise.
- You consume processed food, sugar, caffeine, or dairy products (cheese) regularly.
- You are tired and can’t seem to wake up without at least one cup of coffee in the morning.
- You have pain and inflammation in the body.
If any of these situations is you, a cleanse is HIGHLY recommended.
Your Cleanse Includes:
- A personalized 1- hour Ayurvedic consultation prior to starting the cleanse if you are not local (this can be done remotely using skype/face-time/phone call) – Your meals will be based on your body type and current needs. This is not a general one size fits all type of cleanse.
- Premium herbs for cleansing, support and revitalization of the tissues – Triphala + a Guggulu mix specifically formulated for you and delivered to your door.
- Daily Guidelines to Follow (This makes the process easy!) – this includes a daily checklist of traditional Ayurvedic cleansing practices that stoke the digestive fire, boost metabolism and increase circulation to promote detoxification.
- Online Group Support – Interact online with our staff and other participants to share experiences, ask questions, and receive support throughout the cleanse.
- A Selection of Detox Appropriate Recipes with Specific Ingredients to Use & How to Prepare – We’ll help you choose the best foods for your digestive system and for 11 days you will eat a solid food diet of organic fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains, emphasizing foods that bring you back to balance.
Your payment confirms your space and registration!
Optional add on:
Deluxe Cleansing Kit: includes everything you need and more for your cleanse in one package – see list of what’s included below. $108
- Organic Yellow Mung Dal (1.63 lbs) and Organic Basmati Rice (3.15 lbs): When cooked together these two Ayurvedic staples combine to make a delicious, thick soup called kitchari. Easy to digest, kitchari is a nutritious whole food that will sustain you throughout your cleanse.
- Kitchari Spice Mix (3.5 oz): This traditional spice mix helps stimulate your digestive fire so you can absorb all the wholesome goodness from your food. The spice mix includes mustard seeds, cumin seeds, ginger, turmeric, natural mineral salt and asafoetida and will be added to the rice and dal when you prepare your kitchari. Recipe included with the kit.
- Organic Ghee (7.5 oz): Made from 100% organic, sweet cream butter that was churned from the goodness of milk produced by grass-fed and pastured cows, this rich Ayurvedic treat is said to nourish both body and mind. The ghee will provide the kitchari with an oily quality that helps loosen and remove toxins during the cleanse. It also helps to strengthen the digestive fire and promotes healthy digestion.
- Triphala Tablets (1 bottle): This formula contains three of the most important Ayurvedic herbs for detoxification and rejuvenation. Made from the powder of three superfruits, Triphala will promote healthy elimination during the cleanse while also replenishing the tissues and supporting your immune system.
- Organic Sesame Oil (1 16 fl oz bottle): This luxurious staple of any Ayurvedic massage will ground you, bringing calm to your nervous system and lubrication to your tissues. Use daily during your Ayurvedic self-massage.
- Pukka Detox Tea: During the cleanse, sip warm water and tea throughout the day, gently nudging the toxins to leave your system. Chosen by master herbalist Sebastian Pole, this herbal blend helps remove excess vata, pitta, and kapha from the system. A cup of caffeine-free Detox tea will soothe your whole body.
- Chyavanprash (1 jar): After the cleanse, take 1 teaspoon a day of this herbal jam. This tridoshic formula stimulates metabolism and enkindles the digestive fire without aggravating pitta. It balances vata and kapha while strengthening the body against the effects of a stressful lifestyle. The energizing herbs bolster the immune system and help maintain health and well-being throughout the year.
- Nasya Oil (1 bottle): Healthy uncongested breathing is important to ensure proper flow of prana throughout the head and body. When an excess of bodily fluids accumulates in the sinus, throat, nose or head areas, it is best eliminated through the nose. Administration of herbally infused oil, or nasya, helps facilitate this cleansing process. Nasya Oil soothes and protects the nasal passages and helps relieve sinus congestion. Daily nasal lubrication helps to release tension in the head and relieve accumulated stress. Balancing for vata, pitta, and kapha.
- Nasal Rinse Cup: Our Nasal Rinse Cup is designed for ease of use and has a heavy-duty construction that is dishwasher safe. Crafted from sturdy, lead-free ceramic and coated with food-grade sealant glaze. Instructions for use included.
- Tongue Cleaner: According to Ayurveda, cleaning the tongue is an important part of the daily oral hygiene routine, along with regular brushing and flossing of the teeth. Gently scraping the tongue with a tongue cleaner can effectively reduce the bacteria in the mouth that cause bad breath. Our specially designed tongue cleaner is made in the U.S.A. with premium quality stainless steel.